From the deer hunting woods to your backyard grill these venison hot dogs make for an amazingly meaty summertime venison grilling recipe that is not only packed with flavor.
But is sure to become a backyard grilling favorite for your summertime grilling and a wild game venison hot dog recipe that everyone is sure to love the taste of.
Venison Hot Dogs
- 1 Package of Venison Hot Dogs
- 1 Yellow Onion Chopped
- 4 Scallion Stocks diced
- 16 Hamburger Pickle Chips
- ¼ cup Bottled Hickory or Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- Ketchup to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- 4 Homemade Hoagie Style Split Hot Dog Buns Sub similar rolls of your choice
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and oil cooking grates.
- Grill each venison hot dog, cut the yellow onion into slices cook, cook covered, 5 minutes.
- Turn; continue grilling, covered, 5 minutes, or until the venison hot dogs are heated through and the onion slices are cooked tender.
- Brush Orginal Flavor Bone Doctors' barbecue sauce over each venison hot dog and over the grilled onion.
- Arrange rolls, cut-sides, place face down, around edges of grill. Continue grilling, covered, 2 minutes, or until rolls are lightly toasted.
- Chop the grilled onion slices into small pieces.
- Chop Scallion stocks into pieces.
- Assemble and Serve grilled venison hot dog and vegetables in rolls. (see recipe photo)
See Product List of Interest Below
For Ingredients & Equipment Used in The Creation of this Wild Game Recipe
See Products of Interest List Below