Who doesn’t like pizza? But, better yet, this pizza is made with turkey – it’s a turkey pizza!
Our Home-style Turkey-Bacon Ranch Pizza is better than delivery pizza will ever be. Because it’s made with all-natural wild game meat, fresh veggie toppings, creamy ranch pizza sauce, and bacon. So, nothing beats our fresh-out-of-the-oven turkey pizza. Get this turkey pizza recipe for yourself below.
Home-style Turkey-Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 1 pre-made packaged pizza crust
- 1 ¼ cup ranch dressing*
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ cup cooked chunked wild turkey
- 1 cup Italian blend cheeses
- ½ cup cooked crumbled bacon*
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan and evenly spread ranch dressing over crust.
- Add Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning to pizza. Spread the chunked turkey over the pizza and then cover in crumbled bacon.
- Add sliced tomato on top of everything and then bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese appears bubbly in texture.
For Ingredients & Equipment Used in The Creation of this Wild Game Recipe
See Products of Interest List Below
Are You Curious About Eating More Organic Foods?
If you said, Yes. You'll want this Book! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Getting The Right Information About Eating Healthy With Organic Food! Get Your Copy for Free Today!