This Content Is Only For Subscribers
The perfect way to get your holiday party started, these bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers are not only delicious but they’ll give you the competitive edge at any game day party.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers of Champions
- 18 fresh jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 5.25 ounce package frozen vegetarian bacon strips, thawed toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Fill each jalapeno half with cream cheese.
- Wrap 1 bacon strip around each jalapeno half and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange wrapped jalapenos on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes in preheated oven, or until bacon strips are crisp.
- Serve warm.